On the day of arrival your room is ready for you after 3pm. The afternoon buffet and dinner are included on the day of arrival if you have booked a luxury board.
The daily gourmet package in the Wellnesshotel Schönruh includes
- Breakfast buffet in Haus Stefanie
- Varied afternoon buffet with soups, salads, small warm dishes and cakes
- 4 to 5- course evening menu of choice with salad, starter or dessert buffet
- Themed menus and themed buffets
- Vitality menu upon request
Our Meal Times
- Breakfast: 08.00am – 10.30pm in Haus Stefanie
- Brunch buffet: 1.00pm – 4.00pm at the Wellnesshotel Schönruh dining room
- Dinner: 6.00pm – 8.00pm at the Werllnesshotel Schönruh dining room
SPA in Haus Stefanie
- Indoor swimming pool
- Relaxation room with water bed
SPA in the Wellnesshotel Schönruh
- Indoor swimming pool
- Hot tub
- Heated outdoor pool on the roof terrace (also in winter)
- Steam room (can be used with swimwear)
- Finnish sauna
- Various steam baths
- Various relaxation areas
- Large relaxing garden with a pond in summer
Beauty – and vitality oasis
A visit in our beauty and vitality oasis, completes your day:
- Cosmetic treatments by Thalgo
- Manicure and pedicure
- Beauty – and health baths
- Private spa- your personal wellness and bathing temple
Hotelbar in Haus Stefanie
The hotel bar in Haus Stefanie is open daily from 11.00am to 10.00pm. We also offer a small selection of Snacks.
Hotelbar in the Wellnesshotel Schönruh
In our hotel lobby with cocktail bar you will be spoiled daily from 10.30 am. Additionally you can enjoy music 3-4 times a week.
Smoking is not allowed in our hotel but you can use our closed room for smoking.
- Daily action program with hiking tours, bike tours, gymnastics, …
- Gym with cardio area at the Wellnesshotel Schönruh
- Wi- Fi at the reception area
- Library with a selection of newspapers and books in the Wellnesshotel Schönruh
Further services for a charge
- Fast Wi- Fi connection in the Wellnesshotel Schönruh
- 60 underground parking spaces in the Wellnesshotel Schönruh – we recommend booking a space prior to your arrival
You can bring your dog (please let us know in advance) on your holiday with you. However, please note that the dog is only allowed in the “Stuben” of our hotel and in the hotel hall of the Wellnesshotel Schönruh. Thank you for your understanding. Cost: EUR € 12,- per dog/day.
To ensure that the guest arriving after you enjoy a clean and fresh room, we kindly ask you to leave your room until 11:00pm. Upon departure, only breakfast is included.
Minimum length of stay and supplementary charges
For information about the minimum length of your stay and any supplementary/ cancellation charges, please go to the terms and conditions.
Seefeld in summer
- Hiking: More than 650km of marked hiking trails with different difficulty routes
- Golf: Beginner, amateur or professional. On the 18-hole golf course Wildmoos and the golf academy you can either play by yourself or get tips from well-informed staff.
- Cycling: Many tours through the enchanting alpine world in the Olympic region of Seefeld in the heart of mountains. The Olympic region offers almost unlimited possibilities and lets every biker heart beat louder.
Seefeld in Winter
- Conquer the pistes in Seefeld, on your skis or snowboard. A total of 48 km of slopes with 32 cable cars and lifts are open to skiers and snowboarders, beginners and professionals.
- Cross-country skiing fans from all over the world come here to train on a total of 279 km of track or beginners and advanced cross-country skiers. The courses are regularly being expanded and renewed.
- Discover the beautiful landscape in and around Seefeld on 142km of prepared and safe winter hiking trails.
- Your equipment can be stored in our ski room.