Dear guests and friends of Haus Stefanie!
We care about your safety and health and make them our top priority. This is why we took a series of anti-Covid-19 precautions.
We care about your safety and health deeply and have taken a series of precautions for the safety of our valued guests and our staff. In doing so we are striving to enable you and your loved ones to enjoy a fantastic vacation in Seefeld, while caring for your safety and health. For your protection and the protection of our other guests and our staff it is important that you are thoroughly informed about all current regulations in our hotel in Seefeld.
The following information was last modified on July 16th, 2021. It will be updated and amended as quickly as possible, whenever new pieces of information regarding current regulations are made available. We will gladly listen to your feedback in order to provide any essential missing data. Additional information regarding current regulations will be made available at the front desk.
Access test & validity
Upon entering the hotel, a valid negative test result, or a vaccination certificate, or a confirmation of recovery from Covid-19 must be presented. Since the catering facilities, beauty and wellness area at our hotel are regularly frequented and used by our guests, a test must be carried out every 2 days and a negative test result presented (vaccinated or recovered persons are excluded from this).
In Austria, a 3-step plan will come into force from September 15th, 2021, which is based on the utilisation of intensive care units. The exact step-by-step plan can be read here: Stage plan Austria (further iformation).
Access to the hotel:
- *Green passport or vaccination certificate for fully vaccinated persons (valid until 1 year after full immunisation).
- Recovered persons up to 6 months after illness (certificate required)
- Valid negative test proof (PCR test and, depending on the current stage plan, antigen tests are valid for 1- 2 days – we will be happy to inform you at check-in)
*Green Passport Information:
The Green Passport is valid in case of a complete immunisation (second vaccination or vaccination where only one vaccination is foreseen).
- For more info on the Green Passport, visit the official site: https://gruenerpass.gv.at/en/
Uncomplicated test options are offered directly in Seefeld. Link to further Covid-19 information from Seefeld.
Optimal health care is guaranteed by 5 resident doctors, three pharmacies and three hospitals in the immediate vicinity. In addition, there is an average of up to three soccer fields per person in our region.
Cleanliness & Hygiene
Generally our hotel in Seefeld naturally adheres to the current general regulations for Austria and the federal district of Tyrol.
These regulations’ key provisions are:
- Whenever possible we ask you to settle your bills preferably with your debit or credit card.
- Please follow the instructions of our staff on site.
- Due to the current circumstances we refrain from handshakes. However this affects our happiness to see you in no way 😉
- You will find disinfectant for your hands in numerous places all over our hotel.
Thanks to planned out cleaning and disinfecting routes by our cleaning personnel and staff we can vouch for the cleanliness and hygiene in our entire hotel, which is our top priority.
Wellness & Beauty
Our indoor pool and sauna as well as the wellness and beauty area at our Wellness Hotel Schönruh are open for you. Please pay attention to the directions on site.
Restaurant & Hotel Bar
Our staff has been sensitized to the current situation and is equipped with protective gear. Particularly surfaces in the kitchen areas where food is provided are disinfected and cleaned regularly.
Rooms & Suites
After our guests’ departure the rooms are cleaned thoroughly.
Outdoor Activities and Sports
Official regulations issued by the federal province apply to all outdoor activities and sports. All outdoor sports may be performed in accordance with the safety regulations.
There is no need to wear a mask wherever 3-G verification is required. Nonetheless, we recommend having an MNS or an FFP2 mask ready to hand on your excursions.
From 15 September 2021:
- FFP2 masks must be worn in public transport and shops or service providers for daily needs such as supermarkets, banks, post offices, pharmacies).
- For unvaccinated persons, the wearing of an FFP2 mask will also be compulsory in other trade.
Information by the federal district of Tyrol
Further information and regulations issued by the federal district of Tyrol:
As the Corona regulation is dependent on the number of intensive care beds occupied with COVID-19 in hospitals in Austria, the access rules for unvaccinated persons may change (further information).
We will be happy to inform you about the current level directly at our reception or are also available to answer your questions by telephone at +43 5212 2447.
Edited on September 14th, 2021